In the process of heat treatment, Household Product Mou […]
In the process of heat treatment, Household Product Mould often deform. In order to prevent this kind of bad phenomenon, it is possible to reduce and control the deformation of the moulds by using different methods as long as the deformation law is grasped and the causes are analyzed. In general, the following methods can be adopted to prevent the heat treatment deformation of household product mould.
(1) Reasonable selection of materials, micro-deformation die steel with good materials should be selected for household product mould, die steel with severe carbide segregation should be cast and carried out reasonably, and solid solution double refining heat treatment can be carried out for larger die steel and die steel that cannot be cast.
(2) The structural design of the household product mould should be fair, the thickness should not be too wide, and the appearance should be symmetrical. For the household product mould with large deformation, the defamation law should be grasped, and the machining allowance should be reserved. For the large-scale household product mould, the combined structure can be adopted.
(3) Household product mould shall be heat treated in advance to eliminate residual stress generated during mechanical processing.
(4) Reasonable selection of heating temperature and control of heating speed. For household product mould, slow heating, preheating and other balanced heating methods can be adopted to reduce mould heat treatment deformation.
(5) Under the condition of ensuring the hardness of the mould, precooling, graded cooling quenching or warm quenching process for household product mould shall be adopted as far as possible.
(6) For precision injection moulds, vacuum heating quenching and cryogenic treatment after quenching shall be adopted as far as possible if the premise permits.
(7) Pre-heat treatment, ageing heat treatment and quenching and tempering nitriding heat treatment can be adapted to control the precision of some precise and complicated dies.
(8) When repairing defects such as mould sand holes, air holes, wear and tear, select repair equipment with small thermal effects such as cold welding machine to avoid deformation during the repair.
There are many ways to operate the heat treatment process, including blocking holes, binding holes, mechanical fixing, suitable heating methods, accurate selection of the cooling direction of the mould and the movement direction in the cooling medium, etc. A reasonable tempering heat treatment process is also an effective measure to reduce the deformation of the mould for household products.