Moulds include chair mould, dustbin mould, etc. The man […]
Moulds include chair mould, dustbin mould, etc. The manufacture of moulds generally involves several processes such as forging, cutting and heat treatment. In order to ensure the quality of mold manufacturing and reduce production costs, the material should have good forgeability, machinability, hardenability, hardenability and grindability; it should also have small oxidation, decarburization sensitivity and quenching Deformation and cracking tendency.
1. Forgeability: low hot forging deformation resistance, good plasticity, wide forging temperature range, low forging cold cracking and low tendency to precipitate network carbides.
2. Annealing processability: wide spheroidizing annealing temperature range, low annealing hardness and small fluctuation range, high spheroidizing rate.
3. Machinability: large cutting amount, low tool loss, and low surface roughness.
4. Sensitivity to oxidation and decarburization: when heated at high temperature, it has good oxidation resistance, slow decarburization speed, insensitivity to heating medium, and little tendency to pitting
5. Hardenability: uniform and high surface hardness after quenching.
6. Hardenability: A deeper hardened layer can be obtained after quenching, and it can be hardened by using mild quenching medium.
7. Quenching deformation cracking tendency: conventional quenching has small volume change, shape warping, slight distortion, and low tendency of abnormal deformation. Conventional quenching has low sensitivity to cracking, and is not sensitive to quenching temperature and workpiece shape.
8. Grindability: The grinding wheel is relatively low wear, and the non-burn limit grinding consumption is large. It is not sensitive to the quality of the grinding wheel and cooling conditions, and it is not easy to cause abrasion and grinding cracks.
If you want to get more information, please click on the link to understand: chair mould manufacturer.