Car Parts Mould accessories have the following features […]
Car Parts Mould accessories have the following features:
1. Good chemical stability: Most plastics have good acid, alkali, salt, water and gas resistance. Under normal conditions, they do not react with these substances.
2. High specific strength and specific rigidity: the absolute strength of plastic is not as high as that of metal, but the density of plastic is small, so the specific strength and specific rigidity are quite high. Especially reinforced plastics made of various high-strength fibrous, flaky and powdery metals or nonmetals as fillers have higher specific strength and specific rigidity than metals.
3. Low density: plastic has low density, which is of great significance for reducing the weight of mechanical equipment and saving energy, especially for vehicles, ships, aircraft and space spacecraft.
4. Good electrical insulation, thermal insulation and sound insulation.
5. Good moulding and coloring performance.
6. Strong adhesion.
7. Good wear resistance and self-lubricity: plastic has small friction coefficient, good wear resistance, good self-lubricity, high specific strength and low transmission noise. It can work effectively in liquid medium, semi-dry or even dry friction conditions. It can be made into machine parts such as bearings, gears, cams and pulleys, and is very suitable for occasions with low rotating speed and small load.