The manufacturing of Crate Mould is a very complicated […]
The manufacturing of Crate Mould is a very complicated process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the actual use, the influence of every process in manufacturing on the quality of crate mould must be considered in the whole life cycle, and every detail must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final crate mould.
To improve the mould quality in the process of crate mould processing, we should mainly start from the following aspects:
1. Choose casting materials, the quality of which directly affects the quality of crate mould. It is very important to choose materials with good performance and heat resistance, so that the products produced are the best.
2. The design of crate mould should be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the current market demand, they must design reasonably, use the most standard mould structure, and complete the standard implementation of the advantages and disadvantages of mould parts, the usability of mould structure and the technical machinability.
3. Perfect quenching process is indispensable for crate mould, and the quenching steps should be operated correctly. If one step is wrong, it will cause quality problems in the produced mould, which will lead to the failure of crate mould or shorten their service life.
4. Mould assembly: The mould assembly of crate is just like assembling a machine, and every part and screw can't make mistakes, otherwise the consequences will be quite serious, which will lead to product defects and affect production, and even completely damage the mould and cause scrapping. Therefore, the assembly work must be very detailed. In the assembly process, special attention should be paid to the cleaning of mould, especially waterways and screw holes, and iron chips must be blown clean.
5. Mould maintenance: Mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mould is used, it should be fully maintained, especially the rust prevention of the moulding part and the main action parts. Because the mould needs to receive water in the production process, water may accidentally drip on the mould during the installation or disassembly process, so it is necessary to ensure that the mould is dry, and then brush a layer of oil for protection.