1. Focus on the tracking of several important parts of […]
1. Focus on the tracking of several important parts of the Furniture Mould: the function of the ejector and guide parts is to ensure the opening and closing movement of the mould and the ejection of the injection products. If any of the product structures are stuck due to damage, the production will be stopped. Always keep the mould thimble and guide post lubricated (use suitable lubricant).
2. Regularly check the thimble, guide post, etc. for deformation and surface damage. Once found, replace it in time. After completing a production cycle process, it is necessary to apply the most reasonable anti-rust oil to the working surface, movement and guiding parts of the furniture mould, especially to protect the elastic strength of the bearing parts with gears, rack and die and the spring mould to ensure It is always in top working condition.
3. As the production time continues, the cooling channel is easy to deposit scale, rust, etc., which makes the cooling channel section smaller, the cooling channel narrows, greatly reduces the heat exchange rate between the coolant and the furniture mould, and increases the production cost of the enterprise. Therefore, the cleaning of the flow channel should be paid attention to; for the hot runner furniture mould, the maintenance of the heating and control system is beneficial to prevent the occurrence of production failure, so it is especially important.
4. After the end of each production cycle, the belt heater, rod heater, heating probe and thermocouple on the mould should be measured with an ohmmeter. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time and with the furniture mould resume. Compare and make records so that problems can be discovered at the right time and countermeasures can be taken.
5. The surface maintenance of furniture mould can not be ignored, it directly affects the surface quality of the product, the focus is to prevent corrosion. Therefore, it is especially important to choose a suitable, high-quality, professional anti-rust oil. After the furniture mould has completed the production task, the residual injection moulding should be carefully removed according to different injection moulding methods. The residual injection moulding and other deposits in the mould can be removed by using copper rods, copper wires and professional mould cleaning agents, and then air-dried.
6. Dispose of hard objects such as wire and steel bars to avoid scratching the surface. If there is rust caused by corrosive injection moulding, use a grinder to grind and spray professional anti-rust oil, then store the thin-walled furniture mould in a dry, cool, dust-free place.