Table Mould rust is a relatively easy phenomenon, it no […]
Table Mould rust is a relatively easy phenomenon, it not only affects the appearance of the table mould but also directly affects the overall quality of the table mould, so the table mould rust is a problem that can not be ignored, the following are the reasons and measures for analysis, for everyone reference.
Table mould rust causes：
1. A product of decomposition of a moulding material
2. The resurgence of the mould
3. Hand sweat
Correlation analysis of table mould rust:
1. The formation of the decomposition material (gas, residue) of the moulding material is the most common corrosion of the table mould. In order to prevent the rest of the table mould, the most common method is to chrome the mould cavity, but the chrome treatment cannot solve the problem sufficiently, because the decomposition product is also corroded to the deep part of the pinhole, and these places cannot be plated. local.
2. When the table mould is cooled below the resurgence point, the moisture in the air regains moisture on the surface of the table mould and water droplets are generated, and rust will occur.
Solve the way the table mould rusts:
1. Short-term: Gently wipe the surface of the cavity with a cloth. The moulding material is sufficiently dried to lower the temperature of the barrel to prevent decomposition of the material. When the moulding is temporarily stopped, the mould cavity is sprayed with a rust preventive agent, and then the mould is closed.
2. Long-term: The material of the product is turned into a material that does not corrode the table mould. Materials that are easily decomposed include PVC, POM, EVA, PC, and foam materials. Since the decomposition product has a corrosive effect on the table mould, the table mould should be chrome-plated for the case where the plastic raw material cannot be changed. When the table mould is stopped for a long time, apply a layer of butter to the outside of the table mould and the moving parts.