Plastic barrels are common chemical products in our liv […]
Plastic barrels are common chemical products in our lives. We often use it to hold some liquid. But in fact, large-capacity plastic drums such as 20-liter plastic drums and 25-liter plastic drums have also been widely used in the industry. They can be used to store and transport various liquids. Because the 25-liter plastic bucket has the advantage of not being easy to break and rust, and it also has the ability to prevent corrosion. So how to choose the right plastic bucket mould? Let's find out together.
1. When choosing plastic barrel products, fully understand the relevant properties of plastics. Different processing and moulding methods have a great impact on the performance of products such as 25-liter plastic barrels.
2. Investigate the manufacturers and use plastic barrels in the industry for a long time, so that suppliers can avoid trouble as much as possible. If the purchase quantity is large, purchase directly from the plastic barrel manufacturer and obtain the certificate of the plastic raw material manufacturer.
3. Observe the barrel. Some plastic buckets have smooth surfaces and uniform colors. This is because plastic pellets need to be heat-melted before being produced into plastic buckets. Good equipment can dissolve plastic particles to a higher degree.
4. When purchasing plastic barrels, which are used to store and transport corrosive chemical liquids, the main raw materials of plastic barrels should be polypropylene or polyester bottles.
5. The Gansu PE plastic bucket filled with water can also be used for drop test. In principle, buckets with a leather weight greater than 9kg have a drop height of 1.8m, which is suitable for the needs of plastic bucket tipping.
Taizhou Huangyan Rongwei Plastic Mould Co.,Ltd. is a plastic mould factory, if you need it, welcome to leave us a message.