Manufacturing Household appliances mould is a very comp […]
Manufacturing Household appliances mould is a very complicated process, from the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the actual use, in the whole life cycle, we must consider the impact of each process on the quality of household appliances mould, and every detail must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final household appliances mould.
1. Choose the casting material, because the quality of the material directly affects the quality of the household appliances mould. It is very important to choose the material with good performance and heat resistance, so that the products produced are good.
2. The design of die processing for household appliances should be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the current market demand, they must design reasonably and use standard die structure to complete the standard implementation of the advantages and disadvantages of die parts, the usability of die structure and the technical machinability.
3. Perfect quenching process is indispensable for household appliance dies, and the quenching steps should be operated correctly. If a wrong operation occurs in one step, the produced dies will have quality problems, which will lead to the failure of the household appliance dies or shorten their service life.
4. Mould assembly: The mould assembly of household appliances is just like assembling machines. Every part and screw can't make mistakes, otherwise the consequences will be quite serious, which will lead to product defects and affect production, and even completely damage the mould and cause scrapping. Therefore, the assembly work must be very detailed. In the assembly process, special attention should be paid to the cleaning of dies, especially waterways and screw holes, and iron chips must be blown clean.
5. Mould maintenance: Mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mould is used, it should be fully maintained, especially the rust prevention of the moulding part and the main action parts. Because the mould needs to receive water in the production process, water may get on the mould during installation or disassembly, so it is necessary to ensure that the mould is dry, and then brush a layer of oil to protect it.