Chair Mould manufacturing is a very complicated process […]
Chair Mould manufacturing is a very complicated process, from the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the final real application, the impact of each process on the quality of chair mould must be considered in the whole life cycle, and every detail must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final chair mould.
1. Choosing the right casting material, the quality of the material directly affects the quality of the chair mould. It is very important to choose the material with good performance and heat resistance, so the products produced are the best.
2. The design of the chair mould should be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the current market demand, they must design reasonably and use the most standard mould structure to complete the standard implementation of the quality of mould parts, the usability of mould structure and the technical workability.
3. A perfect quenching process is indispensable for the chair mould. The quenching step should be operated correctly. If one step is operated incorrectly, the produced mould will have quality problems, resulting in the chair mould not being used or shortening its service life.
4. Mould Assembly: The chair mould assembly is just like the assembly machine. Every component and screw must not make mistakes, otherwise, the consequences will be quite serious. If it is light, it will lead to product defects and affect production. If it is serious, it will completely damage the mould and cause scrap. Therefore, assembly work must be very meticulous. During the assembly process, especially the cleaning work of the mould, especially the waterways and screw holes, must be blown clean off the iron filings inside.
5. Mould maintenance: Chair mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mould is used, it must be fully maintained, especially the rust prevention of the moulding part and the rust prevention of the main operating parts. Because the mould needs water during the production process, water may get onto the mould during the installation or disassembly process, so make sure the mould is dry and then brush a layer of oil to protect it.