The temperature of the Dustbin Mould is an important li […]
The temperature of the Dustbin Mould is an important link for injection moulding. If the temperature of the dustbin mould is well controlled, the processed products will be good products. However, if the temperature of the dustbin mould is not properly controlled, the processed products may be discarded.
Then, what kind of influence will the temperature of the dustbin mould have on the processed products?
1. The temperature of the dustbin mould will reduce the standard precision of the products and the qualified rate of the products.
2. The temperature difference between the mould core and the mould cavity is too large, and the plastic parts are shortened unevenly, resulting in tortuous deformation of the products and affecting the appearance of the products.
3. If the temperature of the dustbin mould is too high, the product will deform during and after demoulding, which will reduce its shape and standard accuracy.
4. As for some crystalline plastics, the use of high temperature in the dustbin mould is beneficial to the crystallization process and prevents the standard from changing during storage or application.
5. With regard to plastic flexible plastics, using the low temperature of the dustbin mould can reduce the moulding shortening rate, improve the standard precision of the parts, shorten the moulding cycle and improve the production efficiency.
6. When the garbage can mould is filled at low temperature, if the melt speed is not high enough, the internal stress of the product will increase, which will easily cause warping deformation or application cracking, especially for some high viscosity plastics.
7. The temperature of the dustbin mould will reduce the fluidity of the plastic melt, which will make the parts unclear or even not fully filled, or cause obvious cold joints due to too much drop in the melt front temperature during the filling process, resulting in a decrease in the mechanical properties of the products. If the temperature is too low, the surface of the product will not be smooth and various surface defects will occur.