1. The Air Cooler Mould product must be sharpened after […]
1. The Air Cooler Mould product must be sharpened after long-term use. After grinding, the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized, and it must not be magnetic, otherwise it will easily block the material. The mould manufacturer must make detailed records, count its use, care (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage, and thus find out which parts and components have been damaged and the degree of wear and tear to provide information for discovering and solving problems. And the moulding process parameters of the air cooler mould and the materials used in the product, so as to shorten the test time of the mould and improve the production efficiency.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are most vulnerable to damage during use, and usually break and deform. The method adopted is to replace. In the process of replacement, we must pay attention to the specifications and models of the spring. The specifications and models of the spring are confirmed by the color, outer diameter and length. Only when all three items are the same can be replaced.
3. Tighten the parts and check if the fastening parts are loose or damaged. The method is to replace the parts with the same specifications.
4. Pressing parts such as pressure plate, excellent glue, etc., unloading parts such as stripping plate, pneumatic topping, etc. During maintenance, check the accessories of each part and whether there is any damage, repair the damaged part, check the pneumatic top material for air leakage, and take measures for the specific situation. Replace if the air tube is damaged. Focus on the inspection of several important components of the air cooler mould.