The design and manufacture of Table Mould are closely r […]
The design and manufacture of Table Mould are closely related to plastic processing. The success or failure of the table mould processing depends to a large extent on the mould design effect and mould manufacturing quality, and the table mould design is based on the correct plastic product design.
The structural elements to be considered in the design of the table mould include:
1. Parting surface, that is, the contact surface where the female mould and the male mould cooperate with each other when the table mould is closed. The selection of its position and form is influenced by the shape and appearance of the product, wall thickness, moulding method, post-processing technology, mould type and structure, demolding method, moulding machine structure and other factors.
2. Structural parts, i.e. slide block, inclined top, straight top block, etc. of complex mould. The design of structural parts is very critical, which is related to the life, processing cycle, cost, product quality, etc. of the table mould. Therefore, the design of a complex mould core structure requires a higher comprehensive ability of the designer and seeks simpler, more durable and more economical design scheme as much as possible.
3. Mould precision, i.e. avoiding sticking, precise positioning, guide pillar, positioning pin, etc. The positioning system is related to product appearance quality, mould quality and service life. Different positioning methods are selected according to different mould structures. Positioning accuracy control mainly depends on processing. Internal mould positioning is mainly designed by designers to fully consider and design more reasonable and easily adjustable positioning methods.
4. Gating system, i.e. the feeding channel from the nozzle of injection moulding machine to the cavity, includes main runner, branch runner, gate and cold material cavity. In particular, the location of the gate should be selected to facilitate the molten plastic to fill the mould cavity in a good flow state, and the solid runner and the gate cold material attached to the product is easy to be ejected from the mould and removed (except hot runner mould) when the mould is opened.
5. Plastic shrinkage rate and various factors that affect the dimensional accuracy of products, such as mould manufacturing and assembly errors, mould wear, etc. In addition, when designing compression mould and injection mould, matching of process and structural parameters of the moulding machine should also be considered. Computer-aided design technology has been widely used in the design of table mould.